Office automation plays an important role in helping organizations to eliminate time-consuming and repetitive tasks. It unmoors the organization from paper-based manual processes, poor records keeping, and overstuffed filing cabinets and enables it to quickly access the information needed to make important decisions. Office automation also helps employees to improve their productivity and efficiency through the use of various computer machines and software.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe basic computer operations, the principal computer components and its peripheral devices
- Use proficiently the common electronic publishing software to perform a wide range of office tasks.
- Use electronic communication and collaboration tools to improve both front-office and back-office organization’s productivity.
- Apply office management best practices using modern technologies
Content of the Training Workshop
The programme will focus on following contents:
- Overview of the computer, hardware and software
- Working with Windows 10 operating system
- Printing and scanning documents
- Prepare documents with Microsoft Word 2013
- Managing data with Microsoft excel 2013
- Working with electronic communication and collaboration tools (Email, Google apps, Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.)
- Managing office operations with scheduling and task management solutions
ICT Officers, Information Management Specialist, Information Technician, Content Managers, Office Management Secretary, Office Attendant, Student, Employee and Any person with the interest of learning computer.
The workshop cost is 500,000 TZS. Costs cover workshop fees, breakfast, lunch and certificates of attendance.
The course will take place from 23rd – 26th July 2022 (4 days).
The Training Workshop is expected to be conducted at Sokoine University – Edward Moringe Campus, Morogoro, ITCB Seminar Rooms.
Payments should be made through SUA ICT Consulting Bureau CRDB Bank: 0150369072400 SUA ITCB Bank account. Bank payment slips should be presented during registration, ITCB will provide all participants with an EFD receipt.
- Tuition Fees (full) may be paid before or on the same day of training commencement
- Participants will be responsible for their travel and up keeping cost
- Participants should confirm their attendance four (4) days before commencement of the training for easy arrangement and management of the training.
For more details please don’t hesitate to contact any of the following
Mr. Juma Kilima (ITCB Coordinator)
Mobile phone: +255 713 033 972