The management of computer network infrastructure training course equips the IT technicians with the skills and knowledge required to specify, design, implement, configure, maintain and troubleshoot LANs in small to medium sized enterprises. This course provides a range of up-to-date information on standards and best practice techniques. The course emphasizes on hands on hence participants will conduct many practical exercises to reinforce the classroom based theoretical element.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare Requirements and Designs for Establishing LAN for Small Organization
- Plan and Install Computer Network Cabling System
- Plan and Manage an Organization Computer Network IP Addressing
- Plan, Configure and Setup Computer Network Active devices (Switches and Routers)
- Implement Basic Security with Router Access Control Lists
- Implement Basic Computer Network Services
Contents of the Training Workshop
The programme will focus on the following contents:
- Requirements for Establishing LAN for Small Organizations
- LAN Design for Small Organization
- Computer Network Cabling System: Computer Network topology design, Basic Computer Local Area Network cabling installation.
- Computer Network IP addressing: Overview of IP addressing; IP addressing setup; IP address sub-netting
- Configuration and setup of Computer Network Active devices(Switches and Routers)
- Implementation of Router Access Control lists
- Configuration of basic Network services (Web, database, DNS, DHCP, etc.) using Ubuntu Operating System.
Any person with fair knowledge of computer networking
The workshop cost is 500,000 TZS. Costs cover workshop fees, breakfast, lunch, and certificates of attendance.
The course will take place from 20th – 23rd August 2022 (4 days).
The Training Workshop is expected to be conducted at Sokoine University – Main Campus, Morogoro, ITCB Seminar Rooms.
Payments should be made through SUA ICT Consulting Bureau CRDB Bank: 0150369072400 SUA ITCB Bank account. Bank payment slips should be presented during registration, ITCB will provide all participants with an EFD receipt.
1. Tuition Fees (full) may be paid before or on the same day of training commencement
2. Participants will be responsible for their travel and up keeping cost
3. Participants should confirm their attendance four (4) days before commencement of the training for easy arrangement and management of the training.
For more details please don’t hesitate to contact any of the following
Mr. Juma Kilima (ITCB Coordinator)
Mobile phone: +255 713 033 972