The following applicants have been selected to join various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year. View the list here >>
click link to Download >> Batch 6 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA continuing students receiving loan from HESLB
Click link to Download>> Integrated Crop-Livestock Aquaculture Biosystems
University English Language Placement Examination for all First Year Students in the 2016/2017 Academic Year
SUA’s Department of Language Studies will administer an English Language Placement Examination to all first year students enrolled at SUA in the 2016/2017 academic year on Saturday, 5th November, 2016, from 9:00am to 11:00am... Read More >>
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- All Postgraduate Candidates Admitted for the Academic Year 2015/2016
- Call for Papers JCEE Volume 7 (Issue 2) due for publication in December 2016
- First Batch of Selected Students to join Undegraduate Degree Programmes For Academic Year 2015/2016
- First Batch of Students Selected to Join Undegraduate and Non Degree Programmes for Academic Year 2016/2017
- SUA students who won HESLB loan appeals in the academic year 2016/17
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.