The Department of Veterinary Anatomy, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Sokoine University of Agriculture in collaboration with the
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to pursue the following programmes for the academic year 2014/2015.
Applications are hereby invited for admission to Higher Degrees at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) for the academic year 2014/2015
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Batch 6 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA continuing students receiving loan from HESLB
- Advertisment Non Degree Programmes 2015
- Short Courses Announcement
- Batch 9 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Continuing Freshers Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Information to students who have been transferred from St. Joseph University ( Songea and Arusha Campuses) to Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA)
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.