Call for application for short Term placements for MSc, PhD and Staff Mobility Support at SUA,MUHAS, UG and UNZA under Intra ACP-mobility Project
TCU Invitation for Prospective Applicants to Apply for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Examination as a pre-requisite to join degree programmes into Higher Education Institutions for Academic Year 2015/2016.
The Nature Conservancy (TNC), Africa Region in partnership with Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) and the International Centre for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) is implementing 2-year research project in the Ihemi Agricultural Development Cluster.
Dr. Kasanga will undertake research on the evolutionary characteristics of the foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV) strains in Africa that could be associated with future epidemics on the continent and beyond.
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- University English Language Placement Examination for all First Year Students in the 2016/2017 Academic Year
- Batch 3 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Continuing Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Call for Papers JCEE Volume 7 (Issue 2) due for publication in December 2016
- Batch 9 Allocations for Postgraduate Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Applications for admission into Higher Degrees for the Academic year 2017/2018
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.