Call for application for short Term placements for MSc, PhD and Staff Mobility Support at SUA,MUHAS, UG and UNZA under Intra ACP-mobility Project
TCU Invitation for Prospective Applicants to Apply for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Examination as a pre-requisite to join degree programmes into Higher Education Institutions for Academic Year 2015/2016.
The Nature Conservancy (TNC), Africa Region in partnership with Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) and the International Centre for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) is implementing 2-year research project in the Ihemi Agricultural Development Cluster.
Dr. Kasanga will undertake research on the evolutionary characteristics of the foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV) strains in Africa that could be associated with future epidemics on the continent and beyond.
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- All Postgraduate Candidates Admitted for the Academic Year 2015/2016
- Call for Papers JCEE Volume 7 (Issue 2) due for publication in December 2016
- First Batch of Selected Students to join Undegraduate Degree Programmes For Academic Year 2015/2016
- First Batch of Students Selected to Join Undegraduate and Non Degree Programmes for Academic Year 2016/2017
- SUA students who won HESLB loan appeals in the academic year 2016/17
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.