The Following Students Are Required To Report Room Number 307(Drpgs) Asap For The Issue Of Their Hard Bound Dissertations.
Sokoine Universityof Agriculture (SUA)in collaboration with the University of Nairobi,Makerere University and University of Copenhagen are implementing aproject entitle“Enhancing the quality of graduates of Agricultur to meet tomorrow’s food security challenges (PREPARE-BSC project)
National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU-Aqua) under BSU II are implementing a project entitled “Strengthening Research and Teaching Capacity for Sustainable Development of aquaculture in Tanzania"
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Batch 11d Addition Loan Allocations for SUA Students Receiving loan from HESLB
- Ratiba ya Maadhimisho ya Kumbukumbu ya 17 ya Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere
- Usajili Mfuko wa Taifa wa Bima Ya Afya (NHIF)
- A five Year Corporate Strategic Plan (2016 – 2021)
- Apply Now:Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.