- Applications to be considered should possess qualifications for admission to SUA undergraduate degree courses as provided in this guide.
- Short-term students are required to register as students of the University for One Full Academic Unit (two semesters) or a single semester in the first, or second, or third, or fourth, or fifth year for all courses or a few selected ones, depending on one’s preference and arrangement. At the end of the course, semester or academic unit, such students shall be assessed on academic merit in accordance with the SUA examination requirements.
- Applications (using special forms) should be routed through own universities for those already enrolled in university programmes.
- Students will be required to pay prescribed university fees prior to joining the programmes.
- Short term students have to abide by SUA By-laws and will enjoy all facilities just like any other bona fide SUA student.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic),
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro, Tanzania.
Tel.: +255 23 260 3511-4
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.