- Applications to be considered should possess qualifications for admission to SUA undergraduate degree courses as provided in this guide.
- Short-term students are required to register as students of the University for One Full Academic Unit (two semesters) or a single semester in the first, or second, or third, or fourth, or fifth year for all courses or a few selected ones, depending on one’s preference and arrangement. At the end of the course, semester or academic unit, such students shall be assessed on academic merit in accordance with the SUA examination requirements.
- Applications (using special forms) should be routed through own universities for those already enrolled in university programmes.
- Students will be required to pay prescribed university fees prior to joining the programmes.
- Short term students have to abide by SUA By-laws and will enjoy all facilities just like any other bona fide SUA student.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic),
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro, Tanzania.
Tel.: +255 23 260 3511-4
Useful Links to Collaborators
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.