This is to inform the general public that Tanzania has successful submitted its Forest Reference Emission Level (FREL) to the UNFCCC for technical assessment. This was possible through the technical support provided by the National Carbon Monitoring Centre (NCMC) which is hosted at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) in Morogoro.
For those interested to know more about this process please follow the following links:
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- PhD Scholarship under the project
- Stereology, Scientific Writing and Neuroscience Symposium
- Call for application for short Term placements for MSc & PhD
- Second Batch of Selected Students to join Undegraduate Degree Programmes For Academic Year 2015/2016
- Lot 3 loan allcation to First year students for 2015/ 2016 academic year
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.