click link to Download >> Batch 6 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA continuing students receiving loan from HESLB
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Advertisment Non Degree Programmes 2015
- Short Courses Announcement
- Batch 9 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Continuing Freshers Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Information to students who have been transferred from St. Joseph University ( Songea and Arusha Campuses) to Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA)
- University English Language Placement Examination for all First Year Students in the 2016/2017 Academic Year
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.