Tanzania Journal of Agricultural Sciences (TAJAS) invites Academicians/Researchers/Postgraduate students to submit original scientific articles (occasionally invited review articles are published) in all scientific fields, especially agriculture, food, aquaculture and agricultural mechanization for the year 2016/2017. TAJAS promises quick review of manuscripts. Format, Instructions and the process to submit a paper and contact details can be found in this link >>
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- The 32nd Graduation, Prize Awarding Ceremonies and Convocation Meeting.
- Batch 8 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Fresher’s Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Interview Skills Training Programme
- List of students eligible for various awards during the forthcoming Graduation Ceremony
- A five Year Corporate Strategic Plan (2016 – 2021)
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.