07th – 12th November, 2016; Sokoine University; Tanzania
This course is relevant for PhD students, MSc student on advanced level and university staff members – all with interest in research in Agroecosystems and Climate Change. Read More >>
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Examinations
- Revised Students Loan Allocation for 2016/2017 Sokoine University Of Agriculture First Year Students (Freshers)
- Call for Papers: Tanzania Journal of Agricultural Sciences (TAJAS)
- The 32nd Graduation, Prize Awarding Ceremonies and Convocation Meeting.
- Batch 8 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Fresher’s Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.