The Journal of Continuing Education and Extension (JCEE) invites submission of papers for Volume 7 (Issue 2) due for publication in December 2016
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- SUA-BVM continuing student loan 2015-2016
- First Batch of Students Selected to Join Undegraduate and Non Degree Programmes for Academic Year 2016/2017
- Press Release: Launching of the English Language Resource Centre at Sokoine University Of Agriculture
- Call for Scholarship Applications for Phd Soil and water management (By Course Work And Research)
- Call for application for short-term placements for MSc , PhD and Staff mobility support at SUA, MUHAS, UG & UNZA
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.